Product introduction :
- Chase 360, designed in Australian by Glen Kimpton offering an entirely new concept in remote control helicopters.
- Dual stage belt drive reduction system, totally eliminating gears for extremely quiet, strong, rigid and vibration free operation.
- Optimised 120 degree CCPM servo geometry provides the most consistent cyclic control possible, providing elegant fast and stable 3D performance.
- Design focus on Centre of gravity height was paramount, combined with low moment of inertia for unsurpassed 3D performance!
- Designed to keep In the air not in repair. Strong crash resistant components. Larger bearings, 8mm hollow main shaft, 5mm spindle and 4mm tail shaft.
- Quick release battery system for instant changes without removing the canopy.
- And much more waiting for you to discover.
Main Blade Length：360mm
Tail Blade Length：62mm
Servo：4pcs KDS N290
Motor KV：2520 - 1880KV
Tail Gear Ratio: 4.73:1
Flying Weight: 1100g
Battery：22.2V 1400-1500mAh ( not included)
ESC：Hobbywing platinum 50A escV3 50A 2-6S
Gyro: KDS Ebar (V1) flybarless system